ELEPHANT'S TEACUP 13x19" PRINT!
Share this Product
13x19" Moab Entrada Fine Art Rag. 100% cotton paper, acid free (300 gsm). 1' white border. Hand signed & dated. Note: Frame not included.
My friend Melissa opened The Clipper Ship Tea Company, a tea shop in our hometown of Northport, NY, years ago. Soon after we began a collaboration of art and tea with SNOW MONKEY, a Japanese inspired tea that she blended based on an image I created. The collaboration continues with ELEPHANT'S TEACUP. A brisk Ceylon Black Tea blended with Sri Lankan cinnamon and tropical island fruits. A finely balanced tea is a perfect harmony of sweet and spiced. This tea pays homage to the peaceful and tranquil beauty of Sri Lanka. www.clippershipteaco.com
All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days. A confirmation email will be sent when an order is placed and when your order is sent. I ship USPS from Brooklyn, NYC via stamp postage to offer you the most economical shipping method possible. Therefore, there's no tracking. Domestic orders within the USA will generally take about 4-6 business days once shipped for delivery (It's usually faster than that, but sometimes a bit longer depending).
* PLEASE NOTE * If you want quicker delivery, or with tracking, most items have a "First Class - 2-3 days w/ Tracking After Shipped" option for a higher cost. USA Only.
• International orders (outside the USA) take about 6-15 business days for delivery once shipped. Orders to Australia, New Zealand and various countries can take a bit longer than that, a few weeks or more, so please take note & be patient.
* Though rain nor snow won't stop the USPS from delivering your order, it may indeed delay delivery. USPS failures are not my fault or a reflection on my level of dedication to my customers.
* I will use the addresses provided to me on the order, unless notified by email quickly of a change by the customer.
• Any packages returned due to wrong or incorrect addresses will be reshipped at the cost of purchaser. I am not responsible for customs delays, lost or stolen packages. That said, I am super understanding, so please just get in touch and we'll work it out :)
Let me know if you have any questions. Message me via the Contact Page or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org