IAN MALCOLM 11x14" Limited Edition Jurassic Park PRINT
Share this Product
Dr. Ian Malcolm is a mathematician who specializes in "Chaos Theory". Ian Malcolm was invited to Jurassic Park by Donald Gennaro as an insurance consultant as Donald felt that Ian would be able to notice any dangerous shortcomings the park had.
11x14" Gallery grade 300 gsm Fine Art Rag. Full Bleed. 8 Archival Chromolife Inks. Edition of 250. Hand signed & numbered.
NOTE: Frame NOT Included.
See additional listings for 8.5x11" & 13x19" sizes.
Lots more prints PLUS Fridge Magnets, Waterproof Stickers, BIRTHDAY CARDS, Valentine's Day Cards, CHRISTMAS CARDS & ORNAMENTS and more, see shop for listings.
All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days. A confirmation email will be sent when an order is placed and when your order is sent. I ship USPS from Brooklyn, NYC via stamp postage to offer you the most economical shipping method possible. Therefore, there's no tracking. Domestic orders within the USA will generally take about 4-6 business days once shipped for delivery (It's usually faster than that, but sometimes a bit longer depending).
* PLEASE NOTE * If you want quicker delivery, or with tracking, most items have a "First Class - 2-3 days w/ Tracking After Shipped" option for a higher cost. USA Only.
• International orders (outside the USA) take about 6-15 business days for delivery once shipped. Orders to Australia, New Zealand and various countries can take a bit longer than that, a few weeks or more, so please take note & be patient.
* Though rain nor snow won't stop the USPS from delivering your order, it may indeed delay delivery. USPS failures are not my fault or a reflection on my level of dedication to my customers.
* I will use the addresses provided to me on the order, unless notified by email quickly of a change by the customer.
• Any packages returned due to wrong or incorrect addresses will be reshipped at the cost of purchaser. I am not responsible for customs delays, lost or stolen packages. That said, I am super understanding, so please just get in touch and we'll work it out :)
Let me know if you have any questions. Message me via the Contact Page or send me an email at email@example.com