QUINT JAWS WOLVERINE 8.5x11" Comic Book Cover Print!
Share this Product
8.5 x 11". 1/2 white border around the edges. 8 Chromolife 100 Archival Inks. Hand signed & Dated. Slightly cropped at bottom compared the 13x19" version.
Whenever I watch Jaws I am always struck by how dope Quint's sideburns are. He really rocks the stuffing out of them. Always made me think of another famous fictional fella with killer burns - Wolverine! So I thought what if Quint was actually a mutant, had a healing factor and an adamantium skeleton with killer claws. He'd slash his way out Jaw's belly, emerged from the blood reborn, ready to take the high seas by storm. I designed it as a comic book cover, an homage to Wolverine #1. At last - in his own monthly series!
All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days. A confirmation email will be sent when an order is placed and when your order is sent. I ship USPS from Brooklyn, NYC via stamp postage to offer you the most economical shipping method possible. Therefore, there's no tracking. Domestic orders within the USA will generally take about 4-6 business days once shipped for delivery (It's usually faster than that, but sometimes a bit longer depending).
* PLEASE NOTE * If you want quicker delivery, or with tracking, most items have a "First Class - 2-3 days w/ Tracking After Shipped" option for a higher cost. USA Only.
• International orders (outside the USA) take about 6-15 business days for delivery once shipped. Orders to Australia, New Zealand and various countries can take a bit longer than that, a few weeks or more, so please take note & be patient.
* Though rain nor snow won't stop the USPS from delivering your order, it may indeed delay delivery. USPS failures are not my fault or a reflection on my level of dedication to my customers.
* I will use the addresses provided to me on the order, unless notified by email quickly of a change by the customer.
• Any packages returned due to wrong or incorrect addresses will be reshipped at the cost of purchaser. I am not responsible for customs delays, lost or stolen packages. That said, I am super understanding, so please just get in touch and we'll work it out :)
Let me know if you have any questions. Message me via the Contact Page or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org