Snow Monkey Tea Greeting Card
Share this Product
4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Clay coated 12 pt. premium card stock
White envelope included
My friend Melissa open The Clipper Ship Tea Company, a tea shop in our hometown of Northport, NY years ago. Soon after, the collaboration began with SNOW MONKEY. A relaxing and restorative tea blend. Delicate Japanese sencha green tea blended with soothing lavender, warm vanilla and sweet blueberries. An aromatic tea that's a spa in a cup. An ethereal tea blended in honor of Japanese hot springs and the whimsical world of snow monkeys. Available in store! One of it's most popular teas. www.clippershipteaco.com
3 PACK of cards - Snow Monkey, Tiger and Elephant
Available as an Xmas card 10 pack here
13x19" SNOW MONKEY giclée print available here
SNOW MONKEYfridge magnets here!
SNOW MONKEY waterproof sticker
OH, check out my ANY Card/ANY Sticker DISCOUNT Combo!
Stickers are perfect additions for loved ones. A little bonus and a year round reminder of how awesome you are.
Lots more greeting cards (Bday, Vday, XMAS), PLUS stickers, fridge magnets, prints and more, all available through my shop, Castle McQuade, check it out!
All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days. A confirmation email will be sent when an order is placed and when your order is sent. I ship USPS from Brooklyn, NYC via stamp postage to offer you the most economical shipping method possible. Therefore, there's no tracking. Domestic orders within the USA will generally take about 4-6 business days once shipped for delivery (It's usually faster than that, but sometimes a bit longer depending).
* PLEASE NOTE * If you want quicker delivery, or with tracking, most items have a "First Class - 2-3 days w/ Tracking After Shipped" option for a higher cost. USA Only.
• International orders (outside the USA) take about 6-15 business days for delivery once shipped. Orders to Australia, New Zealand and various countries can take a bit longer than that, a few weeks or more, so please take note & be patient.
* Though rain nor snow won't stop the USPS from delivering your order, it may indeed delay delivery. USPS failures are not my fault or a reflection on my level of dedication to my customers.
* I will use the addresses provided to me on the order, unless notified by email quickly of a change by the customer.
• Any packages returned due to wrong or incorrect addresses will be reshipped at the cost of purchaser. I am not responsible for customs delays, lost or stolen packages. That said, I am super understanding, so please just get in touch and we'll work it out :)
Let me know if you have any questions. Message me via the Contact Page or send me an email at email@example.com