STEP BROTHERS 13x19" Nighthawk/Dragon Giclee Limited Edition PRINT!
Share this Product
13x19" Printed on 300gsm Fine Art Rag with 8 Archival Inks. Limited edition of 50. 1" white border. Hand signed & numbered.
*** When I was approached by The Bottleneck Gallery to be in their "I Love You, Man" show about bromances, it didn't take me long to think of the new classic Step Brothers. My piece was inspired by when Dale & Brennen first meet. The exchange "Call me Dragon" "Call Me Nighthawk". I imagined them flying high in the sky, riding atop mighty beasts.
Step Brothers FRIDGE MAGNETS, STICKERS, XMAS & BIRTHDAY CARDS also available, see shop for listings.
Lots more prints PLUS fridge magnets, stickers, greeting cards (Bday, Vday, XMAS) and more, all available through my shop, Castle McQuade, check it out!
All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days. A confirmation email will be sent when an order is placed and when your order is sent. I ship USPS from Brooklyn, NYC via stamp postage to offer you the most economical shipping method possible. Therefore, there's no tracking. Domestic orders within the USA will generally take about 4-6 business days once shipped for delivery (It's usually faster than that, but sometimes a bit longer depending).
* PLEASE NOTE * If you want quicker delivery, or with tracking, most items have a "First Class - 2-3 days w/ Tracking After Shipped" option for a higher cost. USA Only.
• International orders (outside the USA) take about 6-15 business days for delivery once shipped. Orders to Australia, New Zealand and various countries can take a bit longer than that, a few weeks or more, so please take note & be patient.
* Though rain nor snow won't stop the USPS from delivering your order, it may indeed delay delivery. USPS failures are not my fault or a reflection on my level of dedication to my customers.
* I will use the addresses provided to me on the order, unless notified by email quickly of a change by the customer.
• Any packages returned due to wrong or incorrect addresses will be reshipped at the cost of purchaser. I am not responsible for customs delays, lost or stolen packages. That said, I am super understanding, so please just get in touch and we'll work it out :)
Let me know if you have any questions. Message me via the Contact Page or send me an email at email@example.com